Invisalign in Austin
Straighten Your Teeth Without Anyone Knowing
Many people are hesitant to obtain braces because of their appearance.
Metal braces are unsightly and can prevent you from eating certain foods,
such as gum and popcorn. If you are a candidate for Invisalign, however,
you can straighten your teeth without the metal braces and food restrictions!
Invisalign are clear removable, customizable braces available from South
Austin Dentist and Orthodontics that can straighten your teeth within
a matter of months.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- More comfortable than traditional metal braces
- Less office visits required as compared to metal braces
- Easily removed for eating or social functions
- Aesthetically appealing
- Very easy to brush and floss
- Wonderful for Bruxers (those who grind their teeth)
- Acts as a mouth guard to protect teeth
When you visit your South Austin Dentist, the following process will be
explained at length:
- You will be examined to see if you are an Invisalign candidate
- If you are, a custom treatment plan will be established
- Once your custom aligners are made, they will be shipped to our office
- You will change out your aligners every few weeks, depending on your treatment plan
- Once your treatment is complete, you will no longer have to wear the aligners
Why Doctor Steven Van Wicklen DDS?
Doctor Steven Van Wicklen has spent much time and effort in developing
his expertise with Invisalign. He has achieved the Premier Provider status
and regularly improves patients smiles and self-esteem through this cosmetic
dentistry solution. While Invisalign has dramatically improved the quality
of treatment patients receive, the skill of the provider is what can make
all the difference in the results achieved.
Remember, we offer Invisalign for teens!
Invisalign is a great, simple, and nearly invisible way to straighten your
teeth! We can help you every step of the way and want you to love your
smile. Please feel free to
contact our office with any questions at (512) 448-3131.
Click below to print coupon and bring it in to our office or simply mention
the special when calling!